Small Container with Lid Silicone Mold
Small container with lid silicone mold which can be used with UV Resin, Epoxy Resin and part of your resin crafting.
This design is the typical design container for you to store glitters and confetti.
A shiny mold, hence your finished project will be shiny when pop out!
Pack Size: 1 piece
Measurements: 27mm x 22mm
- RARebecca A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMUCH smaller than I had hoped.
Tiny, tiny, tiny. Darn. I hoped to make a bunch and use them it to hold eye creams and makeup remover. But it only approx. 1 1/2 tsp. of product. Very disappointed.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JMJennifer M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars4 months agoLid doesn’t fit
I tried 2 different types of resin and the lid is too big for the bottle. I really wanted this to work because it is so cute!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JWJanelle W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery cute molds
Haven't used yet but looking forward to it ... Seem like sturdy molds and look easy enough to unmold.
- CMChristina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoJust what I was hoping for
I've wanted something like this for more years than I care to count. Now I can always have enough little containers to hold the little things I seem to always be collecting. It took me a couple tries to get one that came out right, but once I got the hang of removing the bubbles, the lid fit just fine. The only potential negative I could say about this item is that mine doesn't have the squared base, but since I like the fully cylindrical item I received better than the squared on pictured, I'm not going to lower my rating. The trick for me will be deciding how to decorate all the little containers I'll be making.
- JBJaalah B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSo excited!
Haven’t used it yet, but I can’t wait to make my own containers!! 😍