Clear AB Epoxy Resin Hard (Ratio 3:1) - 120g (for larger molds)
Sophie & Toffee AB Epoxy Resin are made with high-grade materials! The resin will cure fast with high transparency and low odour.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles.
The mixing ratio for our AB Epoxy Resin is A:B = 3:1
What is the different with 3:1 and 2:1?
- 3:1 cures slower than 2:1, however this allows more time for the bubbles to disappear resulting in clearer finished products
- 3:1 is more suitable for bigger molds craft and thicker pieces
- 3:1 takes 24 hours to cure beautifully
Advantages of using our AB Resin 3:1 Ratio:
- Low odour
- Cures with superb transparency
- Little bubbles or literally no bubbles
- Safe to use, environmental friendly
Mixing Ratio: 3:1
Pack Size: A - 90ml, B - 30ml
- MSmariela s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat Value
Love this and the price is very reasonable. Buying more!Was this helpful?
- AAlexVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoGreat Overall
This resin is great overall. Definitely low odor and little to no bubbles. Only con is like someone else mentioned--glitter or flakes sink to the bottom due to the length of time required for curing. It does take pigment liquid and poweder well and is on the thinner side.Was this helpful?
- LWLea W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoResin
I like that this resin is thinner consistency, but if you use smaller pieces it does take longer to cure. I haven't tried it on thicker pieces yet, but I assume it will cure faster since that's its intended use. Overall very happy that it doesnt create bubbles!Was this helpful?
- LBLil' b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoEasy for Beginners
Much cheaper than similar products on amazon even with shipping. Once I received it I was able to cure the resin even with my inaccurate measurements.Was this helpful?
- CACatherine A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoCrystal clear but a little thin.
This was the very first epoxy resin from Sophie and Toffee I used, I have since used the 1:1 ratio epoxy so now I have a comparison. This resin is thinner and takes longer to cure, but there are absolutely no air bubbles in the finished product! I will use this for lids of trinket boxes and other clear resin pieces I want to make. I does not take glitter well as the glitter sinks to the bottom even after leaving the mixed resin for two hours before adding the glitter. But for clear pieces this is amazing.Was this helpful?