Colored UV Resin Thin Type - 10g (Transparent)
Sophie & Toffee UV Resin are made with imported materials from Japan. It cures very hard under UV light or under sunlight.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles. You will also notice that the smell is of special blend and will not smell as strong as other brands of UV Resin.
The opening of this bottle is small, perfect for small crafts accuracy with open bezel charms or small silicone molds.
Advantages of using our UV Resin:
- Fast curing, within 5-30 mins depends on the light you use
- Easy application with screw on cap and small opening pointed tip.
- Easy to make resin jewelry and other finished products.
- Special blend of resin smell by Sophie & Toffee.
- Superb transparency and hardness.
- 100% non-toxic.
- Under UV LED light (9w or 36w) or UV torch, it will take 2-3 mins to cure.
- Under direct sunlight, it will take 10-15 mins to cure.
- On a cloudy day, it will take 30-60 mins to cure.
Pack Size: 10g
Color: Pink / Dark Red / Blue / Magenta / Purple / Green / Violet / Yellow / Red / Orange
- EEugeniaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agomostly easy to use
I am just getting into resin, so this is very much a newbie review. That said, there are some things that (even as a newbie) were clear and important to share. The first is that the resins had varying levels of difficulty squeezing out of the tube. Some came out very easily, and some took quite a bit of pressure to coax out and were much thicker. For instance, the blue was thicker and when applying it, a string of resin persisted between the blob I squeezed out and the bottle. Other colors (like the pink) squeezed out without strings and very easily. So when squeezing out, I would definitely start gentle and then increase pressure as it became clear that some resins resisted leaving the bottle. The amount of bubbles to tease out varied quite a bit by color as well. Most had no bubbles, but blue and green (especially green) had quite a few that required teasing out. Lastly, I created my own little swatch chart with the resins for future projects. I capped it with the opaque color hard resin from Sophie and Toffee, since there didn't seem to be a transparent available for either of those colors. The order is white, pink, dark red, magenta, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, violet, and black. All the rings of color are surrounded by 18 gauge wire, so the colored resin itself is probably about 1mm thick. I'm not sure why the dark red is called dark red - it's a great color, but not dark red. I personally think that purple and violet should be switched name-wise, as the…Was this helpful?
- AQAna Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoTransparent effect
Really easy to use. Love all the colors.Was this helpful?
- RIRéka I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoeasy to use, lovely colour
easy to use, it's hard to spill it all over the place (like i tend to do) and doesn't make a mess. the colour is vibrant and lovely, will definitely order more of this!Was this helpful?
- LMLea M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoA+++
This resin is so easy to work with. I have never had such a pleasant experience while making resin styled jewelry. I recommend this brand to ANYONE who loves crafts. I don’t think I could ever go back to mixing resin and hardener after using the UV style!!!Was this helpful?
- LMLailani M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoPerfecr colored resin
Love this colored resin set, perfect for filling small details. The bottles are a bit sticky though but that's minor.Was this helpful?