Clear UV Resin Soft Type - 60g
Sophie & Toffee UV Resin are made with imported materials from Japan. It cures very hard under UV light or under sunlight.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles. You will also notice that the smell is of special blend and will not smell as strong as other brands of UV Resin.
This bottle of soft type will create flexible resin pieces with little or no breakage when bend. You can create gummy sweets or flexible butterflies!
The opening of this bottle is small, perfect for small crafts accuracy with open bezel charms or small silicone molds.
Advantages of using our UV Resin:
- Fast curing, within 5-30 mins depends on the light you use
- Easy application with screw on cap and small opening pointed tip.
- Easy to make resin jewelry and other finished products.
- Special blend of resin smell by Sophie & Toffee.
- Superb transparency and hardness.
- 100% non-toxic.
- Under UV LED light (9w or 36w) or UV torch, it will take 2-3 mins to cure.
- Under direct sunlight, it will take 10-15 mins to cure.
- On a cloudy day, it will take 30-60 mins to cure.
WATCH THIS ITEM IN ACTION:
Pack Size: 100g
- AGAlicia G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLove the new cap!!
Same amazing resin i have always used but now with a leak proof cap. Love love love it!Was this helpful?
- DGDiane G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoWorks, but remains sticky
Don't know why, but the resin remained sticky throughout the process and two days later. Perhaps we didn't do something right, such as shaking it sufficiently before using. We did cure both sides. Will probably paint a coat of hard resin (purchased from a different source) and cure that to see if it works. Also, the UV light had one bulb burned out. Still worked, though.Was this helpful?
- KDKhairiah D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoI'm sad
Until now i didn't receive itWas this helpful?
- DDanaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoExcellent
I had problems to use it but it was my stupidity, the product it's great, i don't have a UV lamp so i cured my figures with sunlight 30 mins to 1 hour and were great.Was this helpful?