Clear UV Resin Thick Type (for Doming) - 25g
Sophie & Toffee UV Resin are made with imported materials from Japan. It cures very hard under UV light or under sunlight.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles. You will also notice that the smell is of special blend and will not smell as strong as other brands of UV Resin.
This UV Resin is excellent for resin cabochons or polymer clay doming, where you apply a layer on the top to further harden the pieces.
This version is THICK type, we have another version THIN type.
The difference between Thick and Thin type:
- Thick type is for resin cabochon doming so that you can achieve a hard surface which makes your pieces more durable
- Thin type is for mixing pigment dye, glitters and coloring with open bezels or any other surfaces to make finished resin product.
Advantages of using our UV Resin:
- Fast curing, within 5-30 mins depends on the light you use
- Easy application with screw on cap and small opening pointed tip.
- Easy to make resin jewelry and other finished products.
- Special blend of resin smell by Sophie & Toffee.
- Superb transparency and hardness.
- 100% non-toxic.
- Under UV LED light (9w or 36w) or UV torch, it will take 2-3 mins to cure.
- Under direct sunlight, it will take 10-15 mins to cure.
- On a cloudy day, it will take 30-60 mins to cure.
Pack Size: 25g
- ACAnne-Charlotte C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoOverall great
Overall great. Could have been even thicker but still a good product for a decent price. Beginner friendly, would recommend for people starting out.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CClariceVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing
This resin is thicker and much easier to use when doming as the resin doesn’t flow easily. Highly recommend
- CMCarrie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat product
Works great, just wish I had ordered a bigger size!
- CHChristine H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoStinky but high quality!
Stinks! But it's really good, dries quick and does just what I need it to.
- MWMelany W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAmazing
I love sophee and Tofee's resin. That's it. That's the review. They are number 1 forever and always and I have never found a better resin on the market