Clear UV Resin Thick Type (for Doming) - 60g
Sophie & Toffee UV Resin are made with imported materials from Japan. It cures very hard under UV light or under sunlight.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles. You will also notice that the smell is of special blend and will not smell as strong as other brands of UV Resin.
This UV Resin is excellent for resin cabochons or polymer clay doming, where you apply a layer on the top to further harden the pieces.
This version is THICK type, we have another version THIN type.
The difference between Thick and Thin type:
- Thick type is for resin cabochon doming so that you can achieve a hard surface which makes your pieces more durable
- Thin type is for mixing pigment dye, glitters and coloring with open bezels or any other surfaces to make finished resin product.
Advantages of using our UV Resin:
- Fast curing, within 5-30 mins depends on the light you use
- Easy application with screw on cap and small opening pointed tip.
- Easy to make resin jewelry and other finished products.
- Special blend of resin smell by Sophie & Toffee.
- Superb transparency and hardness.
- 100% non-toxic.
- Under UV LED light (9w or 36w) or UV torch, it will take 2-3 mins to cure.
- Under direct sunlight, it will take 10-15 mins to cure.
- On a cloudy day, it will take 30-60 mins to cure.
Pack Size: 60g
- RPRosalie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 seconds agoUV resin
good qualityQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLeekaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoPerfect
It's exactly what you expect, works very well!
- MMMolly M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoHeart
Once I got the seal off it was simple to use it comes out of the bottle very good
- SLshermin l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agogood for beginners!
as a first time user of resin, this was really easy to use with the tip. although it smells a little bad, that can be easily resolved by keeping the room well ventilated
- LALauren A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoVery satisfied
THis resin dries quickly and mixes well with lots of color methods! love it. buying more