Food Grade Translucent Silicone Mold Maker (200g)
Sophie & Toffee Translucent Silicone Mold Maker is of food grade which you can use for soap crafts, food and chocolate making as well as for resin craft!
It is entirely non-toxic, easy to use and dry within a few hours.
You do not need to worry about any odour or bubbles-forming as these are high quality made.
Once you mixed your solution, you can see the tiny bubbles slowly disappearing!
This mold maker will cure in semi-transparent colour and will be ideal to use with Epoxy Resin, UV Resin and Polymer Clay crafts.
Note: This mold maker is not suitable to cast with UV resin made pieces.
- This is a 1:1 ratio mix
- Mix up Part A and Part B equally
- Stir thoroughly, you can ignore the bubbles as it will disappear
- Place your item in a container or a cutter with a tape to hold the piece in place
- Pour in your mixture and wait for curing (within a few hours)
Note: This product is filled by weight (g) and not by volume (ml).
Watch the demo video in action:
Pack Size: A - 100grams, B - 100 grams
- NPNaomie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat silicone!
This works amazing! There is no bubbles in the molds I've made so far with this! It's super easy to use, and it's very good quality, the silicone is nice and strong. I do recommend it for making molds for sure!Was this helpful?
- QSQing S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWorks really well
It works really well for UV resin. Have not used it for food yet, so I don't know if it works as well for that.Was this helpful?
- SRSami R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoNice mold
Made a good transparent moldWas this helpful?
- MRMichelle R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat stuff
It makes great molds. Will order again.Was this helpful?
- EHErin H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoeasy to use good results
I need to order more right away because its so easy to use I used it all up right away.Was this helpful?