Non-Toxic Odourless UV LED Resin (70g)

Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars

Sophie & Toffee newest Odourless UV LED Resin are certified as non-toxic and has passed the BSCI standards.

You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles and does not yellow over time. It does not cure as fast as our Diamond UV-Led Resin but fast enough for use with molds and bezel charms.

The opening of this bottle is small, perfect for small crafts accuracy with open bezel charms or small silicone molds.

Advantages of using our Non-Toxic Odourless UV LED Resin:

- Fast curing, within 5-30 mins depends on the light you use.
- Easy application with screw on cap and small opening pointed tip.
- Minimize wrapping and shrinkage when used with molds.
- 100% non-toxic, with BSCI Certification


- Under UV LED light (9w or 36w) or UV torch, it will take 2-3 mins to cure.
- Under direct sunlight, it will take 10-15 mins to cure.
- On a cloudy day, it will take 30-60 mins to cure.

Pack Size: 70g
Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars
Based on 2 reviews
Total 5 star reviews: 2 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
2 reviews
  • SM
    Siobhan M.
    Verified Buyer
    I recommend this product
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    10 months ago
    First time buying resin

    I’ve only ever used resin that came in craft kits, so when I bought a bottle myself I was interested in the idea of low-odor. I still used with the window open and wore a mask (I have asthma) but I could tell when I removed my mask that it didn’t smell as much as other resin

    QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
    Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
  • J
    I recommend this product
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    4 minutes ago
    5 Stars

    so good will be purchasing again🫶

Reviews LoadedReviews Added