Clear UV Resin Thick Type (for Doming) - 100g
Sophie & Toffee UV Resin are made with imported materials from Japan. It cures very hard under UV light or under sunlight.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles. You will also notice that the smell is of special blend and will not smell as strong as other brands of UV Resin.
This UV Resin is excellent for resin cabochons or polymer clay doming, where you apply a layer on the top to further harden the pieces.
This version is THICK type, we have another version THIN type.
The difference between Thick and Thin type:
- Thick type is for resin cabochon doming so that you can achieve a hard surface which makes your pieces more durable
- Thin type is for mixing pigment dye, glitters and coloring with open bezels or any other surfaces to make finished resin product.
Advantages of using our UV Resin:
- Fast curing, within 5-30 mins depends on the light you use
- Easy application with screw on cap and small opening pointed tip.
- Easy to make resin jewelry and other finished products.
- Special blend of resin smell by Sophie & Toffee.
- Superb transparency and hardness.
- 100% non-toxic.
- Under UV LED light (9w or 36w) or UV torch, it will take 2-3 mins to cure.
- Under direct sunlight, it will take 10-15 mins to cure.
- On a cloudy day, it will take 30-60 mins to cure.
Volume: 100g refill pack
Pack Size: 100g
- VGVictoria G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExcellent Resin
I have tried a few different brands and this one was the best so far in my opinion! Cures very quick under a uv lamp and it is not tacky or sticky at all. I use this resin for my clay to brush my charms and i do get a bit bubbles most of the time and i’m guessing that this Thick version one is great for other purposes like for molds or when filling up an open bezel/outline charm as it says doming on it’s name, so i will be trying the Thin one to see whats best for me. All in all, it’s an excellent UV Resin! Happy that i knew Sophie & Toffee website. Will definitely purchase again!Was this helpful?
- ALAngela Lynn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoClear UV Resin Thick Type (for Doming) - 100g
I really like how thick it is. Especially for the pieces I make. I feel it works better for me and it sets up beautifullyWas this helpful?
- JSJan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoResin
Recieved my order quickly, will be ordering again soon :) thanks very much for your friendly service.Was this helpful?
- DIDale I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoBubbles galore
The resin is very thick. That's great. However, it was as if it were carbonated. Bubbles bubbles bubbles! Very difficult to use and get rid of the air. Warming the resin takes out the large bubbles but the resin has many smaller ones that show up. Perhaps I got a bad batch?Was this helpful?
- SKSarah K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoAmazing
I love this product a lot it has such a quick dry under UV light. Probably my favorite uv resin so far.Was this helpful?