Sakura 3D Silicone Mold (2 pieces)
High quality super clear sakura 3D silicone mold which you can use to create realistic Sakura flower petals.
You can use just 1 side of the mold if you would rather a simple shape of the flower, or you can use two sides as a press mold.
When using two pieces to make thin sheets of the flower, it is advisable to fit the two pieces half-way together and use the tiny hole by the side and inject the resin directly into the cavity.
After injecting the resin, press firmly the two pieces together and start curing.
Pack Size: 2 pieces
Measurements: 6.5 x 2.8 x 0.5 cm
Flowers: 18mm, 15mm, 10mm
- KPKelly P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 seconds agoLovely
These are so lovely. I haven't used them yet, but the only possible problem I foresee might be in fitting the sides together. They are hard to smush together, and I worry I will end up squeezing out the resin. Love the three different sizesQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LDLea D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat
Love the mild :)
- TBTonya B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agonice mold
Love this little mold. Was looking for a mold with two parts for sakura flowers and found this, exactly what I wanted in the size I wanted for the flowers.
- LLilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agothis is an amazing mold!
This mold can make such beatiful ans delicate sakura flowers!! You can use the two pieces or one, it really is what I was looking for, thank you!!
- APAkemi P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoI love it!
It was better result, when I used extra resin in it.