Clear AB Epoxy Resin Hard (Ratio - 1:1) - 100g (for smaller pieces)
Sophie & Toffee AB Epoxy Resin are made with high-grade materials! The resin will cure fast with high transparency and low odour.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles.
The mixing ratio for our AB Epoxy Resin is A:B = 1:1
You will receive the A Resin in 100grams and B Resin in 100grams.
Advantages of using our AB Resin:
- After mixing, within 10-15 mins, all bubbles should disappear
- Achieve high transparency within 1mm to 10cm thickness
- Because of mixing ratio 1:1, you will expect faster curing time
- Low odour
Estimated drying time in 25-26 degree temperature:
|20 grams||60 grams||100 grams||200 grams||300 grams|
|Mixing time||30 secs||1 min||1-2 mins||2-3 mins||3-4 mins|
|Handling time||15 mins||20 mins||30 mins||40 mins||50 mins|
|Drying time||3-4 hrs||3-4 hrs||4-6 hrs||6-8 hrs||6-8 hrs|
Now in new packaging!
WATCH THE REVIEW TUTORIAL:
Pack Size: 100g
- CClariceVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoAmazing
This resin is easy to use and doesn’t take long to cure. Part B came yellowed but there was no problem when using it.Was this helpful?
- MMMolly M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLearning curve
Works well once I learned how much I neededWas this helpful?
- LHLavi H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agosmall but good
little difficult to mix, but overall good~Was this helpful?
- KSKatie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoAmazing
This resin is amazing it's great and easy to use totally recommendedWas this helpful?
- ASAlicia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoLonger time to harden
This took a longer time to harden.Was this helpful?