Clear AB Epoxy Resin Hard (Ratio - 1:1) - 300g (for smaller pieces)
Sophie & Toffee AB Epoxy Resin are made with high-grade materials! The resin will cure fast with high transparency and low odour.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles.
The mixing ratio for our AB Epoxy Resin is A:B = 1:1
You will receive the A Resin in 100grams and B Resin in 100grams.
Advantages of using our AB Resin:
- After mixing, within 10-15 mins, all bubbles should disappear
- Achieve high transparency within 1mm to 10cm thickness
- Because of mixing ratio 1:1, you will expect faster curing time
- Low odour
Estimated drying time in 25-26 degree temperature:
|20 grams||60 grams||100 grams||200 grams||300 grams|
|Mixing time||30 secs||1 min||1-2 mins||2-3 mins||3-4 mins|
|Handling time||15 mins||20 mins||30 mins||40 mins||50 mins|
|Drying time||3-4 hrs||3-4 hrs||4-6 hrs||6-8 hrs||6-8 hrs|
Now in new packaging!
WATCH THE REVIEW TUTORIAL:
Pack Size: 300g
- YOYuet On Melody L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoLove it!
I found the resin easy to work with amd fast curing. However, I wish that the bottles weren't so hard to squeeze but other than that I love it!Was this helpful?
- OMORNELLA M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoSuper
Bon produit, correspond à la descriptionWas this helpful?
- HHHeike H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoEpoxy Resin
It is fantastic to processWas this helpful?
- SNSophia N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoI love it!
I was nervous about buying epoxy resin in fear that I'd never get how to use it, but this resin is so easy to use! I first bought only 100 grams and now I've bought this one and I'm so excited to make more charms~Was this helpful?
- ASAlicia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoCure fast
Overall cute faster than other resin liquid.Was this helpful?