Clear AB Epoxy Resin Hard (Ratio - 1:1) - 600g
Sophie & Toffee AB Epoxy Resin are made with high-grade materials! The resin will cure fast with high transparency and low odour.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles.
The mixing ratio for our AB Epoxy Resin is A:B = 1:1
You will receive the A Resin in 100grams and B Resin in 100grams.
Advantages of using our AB Resin:
- After mixing, within 10-15 mins, all bubbles should disappear
- Achieve high transparency within 1mm to 10cm thickness
- Because of mixing ratio 1:1, you will expect faster curing time
- Low odour
Estimated drying time in 25-26 degree temperature:
|20 grams||60 grams||100 grams||200 grams||300 grams|
|Mixing time||30 secs||1 min||1-2 mins||2-3 mins||3-4 mins|
|Handling time||15 mins||20 mins||30 mins||40 mins||50 mins|
|Drying time||3-4 hrs||3-4 hrs||4-6 hrs||6-8 hrs||6-8 hrs|
Now in new packaging!
WATCH THE REVIEW TUTORIAL:
Pack Size: 600g
- JMJennifer M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGood
Good resin - very few bubbles and easy to use. Best for clear small itemsWas this helpful?
- JJenniferVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGood
This is the best bang for your buck if you are doing clear. Very few bubbles without a pressure pot. If you have a pressure pot not the best. Not good for vacuumWas this helpful?
- ALAnna L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoClear AB Epoxy Resin Hard
I like how it doesn’t have a strong smell, the pieces I make have little to no bubbles at all. It cures pretty quick.Was this helpful?
- SFSavannah F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAmazing
best resin i have ever used. easy to use and work with there is little to no smell unlike UV resin, this does make some really nice pieces little to no bubbles tooWas this helpful?
- DDriftVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAmazing
this Resin is so nice to use and hardens very nicely too. its really nice to handle as well not really a smell to this which is great and easy to clean upWas this helpful?