Clear AB Epoxy Resin Hard (Ratio 3:1) - 200g (for larger molds)
Sophie & Toffee AB Epoxy Resin are made with high-grade materials! The resin will cure fast with high transparency and low odour.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles.
The mixing ratio for our AB Epoxy Resin is A:B = 3:1
What is the different with 3:1 and 2:1?
- 3:1 cures slower than 2:1, however this allows more time for the bubbles to disappear resulting in clearer finished products
- 3:1 is more suitable for bigger molds craft and thicker pieces
- 3:1 takes 24 hours to cure beautifully
Advantages of using our AB Resin 3:1 Ratio:
- Low odour
- Cures with superb transparency
- Little bubbles or literally no bubbles
- Safe to use, environmental friendly
- Use a weighing scale for better accuraccy-
- For colder climate, it will take a few days to fully cure.
Mixing Ratio: 3:1
Pack Size: A - 150g, B - 50g
- SOSamantha O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoclear!
The larger molds are made for this! Clarity is amazingWas this helpful?
- JLjinni l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoClear AB Epoxy Resin Hard
Resin is well packaged and resin is quite clear with very little bubbles.Was this helpful?
- AAutumnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years ago3-1
Nice product. Like the packaging. Cant wait to use itWas this helpful?
- TLTiffany L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years ago3-1
It really took 3 days for mine to cure completely but it was low odor, no smell at all! Which was nice, and no bubblesWas this helpful?
- SHSuvi H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoI liked it
For my first resin experience it was ok the only bad thing was that the liguid in the smaller bottle smelled really bad and gave me head aces but they didnt last too long and i think i sgueesed the bottle too hard since it sort of started leaking but overall i would still buy it again. :)Was this helpful?