Clear UV Resin Hard/Thin Type (200g)
Sophie & Toffee UV Resin are made with imported materials from Japan. It cures very hard under UV light or under sunlight.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles. You will also notice that the smell is of special blend and will not smell as strong as other brands of UV Resin.
The opening of this bottle is small, perfect for small crafts accuracy with open bezel charms or small silicone molds.
Advantages of using our UV Resin:
- Fast curing, within 5-30 mins depends on the light you use
- Easy application with screw on cap and small opening pointed tip.
- Easy to make resin jewelry and other finished products.
- Special blend of resin smell by Sophie & Toffee.
- Superb transparency and hardness.
- 100% non-toxic.
- Under UV LED light (9w or 36w) or UV torch, it will take 2-3 mins to cure.
- Under direct sunlight, it will take 10-15 mins to cure.
- On a cloudy day, it will take 30-60 mins to cure.
This is a refill bottle, which you can use to fill up our 25g or 60g and 100g bottles.
Pack Size: 200g
- LLeekaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoM O R E !
Purchased because I needed more, exactly as described and works well. I expect to be needed more again soon! Very cute bottle design! 🥰😍Was this helpful?
- KAKim Aileen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFavorite resin
I love to order this resin - it’s easy to work with and looks fantastic!Was this helpful?
- ADAriel D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat resin!
Very clear cure, and it cures fast, as well.Was this helpful?
- AHAshley H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMy favorite resin
This is one of my favorite types of UV to use. It works great and I've never had a problem with it so far.Was this helpful?
- CYCasandra Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoMy choice for resin - I tell everyone about it!
I use this resin for literally every project that I can come up with. I use it for protecting butterfly and cicada wings that I use in jewelry, coating painted art projects and even for repairs to broken items. I constantly talk about how great Sophie and Toffee is and I plan to be a lifelong customer! I've purchased several bottles of resin and a few other items and I've loved every bit of it.Was this helpful?