Colorants for UV-LED Resin 12 Basic Jewel Color Set
・12 new basic jewel colors are in a set
・A fine nozzle avoids over dropping pigment
・Mix well with UV-LED resin for high transparency
【Materials can be used with】
○ UV-LED resin, 2 epoxy resins
△ Silicone, Polyurethane resin
*test before use.
☓ Raw clay, water, ethanol, water base varnish, oil base varnish
Shake a bottle well before use.
- Put 1 – 2 drops into resin and stir it well with a stick.
Add another drop if needed for darker.
- Pour the resin to the mold and cure it under the LED light.
- Drop a proper amount and stir it well. If bubbles appear, remove them before curing.
- Too much pigment cannot cure the resin.
- Avoid direct contact with skin. If it occurs, remove with a tissue and wash with soap and water.
- Be careful not to get colored to clothes, furniture. If it does, it might come out with dehydrated ethanol depending on the material.
- Remove overflowed colors with a tissue before closing the cap.
- Ventilate a room．
- Tighten a cap properly after use.
Pack Size: 12 bottles each 2ml
Bottle Size: 18 mm in a diameter×44 mm height