Iridescent Pigment Dye
Sophie & Toffee newest colorant pigment dye is now available in Iridescent colours also known as galaxy colours!
You will only need to use a few drops to achieve the colour you desire.
With 5 colours, you can use them to mix with either white or black which will give out different shimmery efffects.
However, if you need your own custom colours, you can still mix them up!
Note: You will need to cut off the tip of the applicator in order to use. They are sealed up to prevent leakage.
Advantages of using this version of dye:
- Usage of our dye will not interfere with your resin curing
- Easier to use as compared to powder type
- Precise administering of dye with drop applicator
- Can be easily mixed with other pigment colours
- No leakage, tip is sealed
- No clumps and mix well
Pack Size: 15ml
Colors: Purple / Mint / Red / Blue / Gold
- MMVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWow
Bought the ome one anda little drops can make a big difference.. So nice and opalescentWas this helpful?
- AMAlex M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoPleasantly surprised
I love the colors but I thought it would turn out differently. Not disappointed, just pleasantly surprisedWas this helpful?
- AHAnna H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful Pigment!
This pigment is perfect for any resin craft that needs a little extra shine! I only bought two of the colours (green and gold) but I'll definitely be back to buy the others! Overall absolutely gorgeous pigment and I can't wait to use it next!Was this helpful?
- LSLærke S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLove at first use!
Love at first use! Gives a subtle and beautiful glitter to every resin piece! I use it for all my resin pieces!Was this helpful?
- LWLea W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoIridescent
Although I like the iridescent color the actual color is very faint. I got green and it had a tiny of green, but so faint it looked more iridescent white than anything. Still very pretty, just don't go expecting it to be a huge color payoff and you'll be satisfied.Was this helpful?