Shaker Molds Resin Craft Kit (Cat)
Shaker Molds Resin Craft Kit is a popular kit where beginners or even veterans can enjoy making!
It comes with everything you need to make beautiful shaker charms and key chains.
In this kit, you will receive:
- S&T Epoxy Resin 1:1 60grams
- S&T Clear Shaker Oil
- UV Torch (21 LED)
- Shaker Molds x 4
- Glitters in random colors
- Design Resin Film
- Pigment Dye
- Alcohol Wipes
- Syringe & Bulb Droppers
- Plastic Cups x 2
- Mixing Sticks
- SHSoleil H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSo cute!
Excellent and complete shaker mold kit! Even comes with acetate sheets already already cutout in the shape of each mold!Was this helpful?
- JVJara V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFun
It is a realy fun but quick project. I realy enjoyed it!!Was this helpful?
- JHJasmin H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoShaker mold resin kit
Love the molds and the kit all together its everything you need. I enjoy doing the shaker molds. Love yalls store will order again soon.Was this helpful?
- CDCecelia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoHas ALMOST everything you need for shaker charms
I was super excited to receive this little kit and get started making shaker charms. I was a little bummed to realize that this kit doesn't include any shaker film to close off your shaker. I'll have to wait to make these until I can get my hands on some. Everything else is just fine, and I realize now that the kit description doesn't say it included any shaker film, so I guess that's my fault for not reading thoroughly.Was this helpful?
- BABarb A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoGreat kit but disappointing instructions
I'm new to this craft and and just started my subscription to your monthly boxes. I decided to get a few kits and other items to have some stuff to practice with. The products were nicely packaged and came really fast. The only reason I am not giving this 5 stars is that there were no instructions for the kits or molds I bought. I went back on line to see if they were download files that I missed, but nothing. I then looked for videos on this site and YouTube and only a few actual product instructions were there. Mainly reviews from other YouTubers that I had already been watching and that's how I found out about this site. Can you help me out with instructions or point me to the demo's that are promised on some of the products but have no links?Was this helpful?