Silicone Hole Maker Tools (7 pieces)
These silicone sticks are such a handy tool, where you can use them to make holes in your resin pieces without the need to drill them!
Just place the sticks in the desired location and cure together with the resin piece. Remove the stick when the piece is cured.
Pack Size: 7 pieces
Measurements: 10mm to 40mm
- JPJaime P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoIt works
I have only tried once so far but works nicely. I wanted to make a hole in whip cream so that straw can pass through whip cream like how shops put a straw through in drinks. Worked wonderfully. I have looked at other shops to find hole makers for projects & haven’t found any others. It would be nice if they came in various sizes. Only complaint i have is that 1 arrived bent.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JPJoelle P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoHappy to have these
These are very useful with resin. Very happy to have them just in case I need them.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GGeraldineVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoThin and flexible but good
These are nice to work with but are thinner then I thought they'd be though easily leave a hole big enough for a jump ring
- BBBernadette B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoCould be firmer
In my opinion they are a bit too squishy and soft. But i can work with them finely. :)
- JGJennifer G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat to have
I've got many silicone molds, and these are the perfect addition to help make some of those into accessories!