Soak & Paint Pigment Dye
Sophie & Toffee newest colorant Soak & Paint Pigment Dye allows you to colour your resin pieces by soaking or by painting on them!
This is useful for projects which produce the same type of colours by soaking the same liquid or for small projects by painting.
With 15 colours, the fluorescent ones are named as "Unicorn Pigment Dye".
This range of dye can also be used with our Squishy Gel, though it is primarily for Resin Craft.
You can use it with AB epoxy resin or with our UV Resin. Mix and match the dyes to get your desired colors!
Note: You will receive two bottles for 1 colour, one bottle is for painting application.
Advantages of using this version of dye:
- Allows you to use the same colour in bulk
- The longer you soak the dark the colour, so you can control the colour shade
- Painting on resin is possible with the brush applicator
- Add water to dye before soaking
- 15 colours, no need to pre-mix
- No clumps and mix well
Pack Size: 15ml
Colors: Aqua / Sky Blue / Purple / Lilac / Brown / Light Brown / Sapphire / Green / Dark Blue / Yellow / Golden Yellow / Fluorescent Yellow / Fluorescent Pink / Fluorescent Green / Fluorescent Blue
- TCtheresa c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFantastic choice
I ordered these paints for my daughter. It arrived today and she was so excited. She's already made plans of how she's going to use the resin, and paints. This company is wondrrful
- RGRebecca G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoEasy to use and versatile dye
This pigment came very safely packaged and the colors are beautiful and vibrant. I love that you can apply the dye directly to the piece or soak them, then you can reuse your dye water which is awesome. Beautiful colors and very economical, I'd definitely recommend them. The only thing I would change is I would love a set of instructions for them because I don't know what the ratio of pigment to water would be for soaking. But it's so easy to brush on! The picture from left to right is 1, 2, and 3 coats brushed on then almost immediately wiped on. I can't believe how vibrant just two coats made my pieces.
- MGMaria G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSoak & Paint Pigment Dye
I love these dyes! They are awesome. A little messy but so easy to use and to control the shade of colors you want. I'm really pleased with these dyes.