Clear UV Resin for Silicone Molds (60g)
Sophie & Toffee UV Resin are made with imported materials from Japan. It cures very hard under UV light or under sunlight.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles. You will also notice that the smell is of special blend and will not smell as strong as other brands of UV Resin.
This is our newest series of UV resin made to use with silicone molds. Curing under normal conditions, your pieces will have minimal shrinkage.
The opening of this bottle is small, perfect for small crafts accuracy with open bezel charms or small silicone molds.
Advantages of using our UV Resin:
- Fast curing, within 5-30 mins depends on the light you use.
- Easy application with screw on cap and small opening pointed tip.
- Minimize wrapping and shrinkage when used with molds.
- Does not have strong odor.
- 100% non-toxic.
- Under UV LED light (9w or 36w) or UV torch, it will take 2-3 mins to cure.
- Under direct sunlight, it will take 10-15 mins to cure.
- On a cloudy day, it will take 30-60 mins to cure.
Pack Size: 60g
- KMkay m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 seconds agoGreat
It's very easy to squeeze out of the bottle and doesn't have a good awful smellQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MUMarcel U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoNice resin
Easy to use and fast to cure. The resin cures hard and clear. I happen to have some problems with bubbles but it might be that I just started and I am a little impatient.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CClariceVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGood
Easy to use but leaves sticky layer after curing (might be due to heat from the uv lamp). Using hand sanitiser to clean the finished product helps remove the stickiness.
- SPSarah P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNot bad
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat!
This has been the most reliable UV resin I've used. Very low odour. I like using it for doming pieces.