Non-Toxic Odourless UV LED Resin (500g)

Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars

Sophie & Toffee newest Odourless UV LED Resin are certified as non-toxic and has passed the BSCI standards.

You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles and does not yellow over time. It does not cure as fast as our Diamond UV-Led Resin but fast enough for use with molds and bezel charms.

The opening of this bottle is small, perfect for small crafts accuracy with open bezel charms or small silicone molds.

Advantages of using our Non-Toxic Odourless UV LED Resin:

- Fast curing, within 5-30 mins depends on the light you use.
- Easy application with screw on cap and small opening pointed tip.
- Minimize wrapping and shrinkage when used with molds.
- 100% non-toxic, with BSCI Certification


- Under UV LED light (9w or 36w) or UV torch, it will take 2-3 mins to cure.
- Under direct sunlight, it will take 10-15 mins to cure.
- On a cloudy day, it will take 30-60 mins to cure.

Pack Size: 500g
Rated 5.0 out of 5 stars
Based on 1 review
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
0%would recommend this product
1 review
  • B
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    2 months ago
    5 Stars

    Gift for sister, surprised and amazed

Reviews LoadedReviews Added