Pearl Shimmer Pigment Dye
Sophie & Toffee newest colorant pigment dye is now available in shimmering pearl colours!
You will only need to use a few drops to achieve the colour you desire.
With 20 colours, we have covered all the popular shades which are commonly used in crafting.
However, if you need your own custom colours, you can still mix them up!
If you desire a opaque pastel colour, just drop 1 drop of white to mix the colour up. You will easily get a pastel shade.
You can use it with AB epoxy resin or with our UV Resin. Mix and match the dyes to get your desired colors!
This is for crafters who prefer to use a liquid type of colorant. We do however also carry powder type of pearl colours for resin crafting.
Note: You will need to cut off the tip of the applicator in order to use. They are sealed up to prevent leakage.
Advantages of using this version of dye:
- Usage of our dye will not interfere with your resin curing
- Easier to use as compared to powder type
- Precise administering of dye with drop applicator
- Can be easily mixed with other pearl colours
- No leakage, tip is sealed
- 20 colours, no need to pre-mix
- No clumps and mix well
Pack Size: 15ml
Colors: Green Tea / Mint / Green / Apple Green / Bronze Gold / Gold / Yellow / Silver Black / Crystal White / Red / Fire / Rose / Pink / Light Pink / Chocolate / Brown / Bronze / Blue / Sapphire Blue / Purple
- AFAbigail F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful color
I love the pearl shimmer dyes and they’re super easy to use with either UV or two part resin. Be sure to keep the UV light on a little longer depending on how much pigment you add.
- AAleksandraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat but the container could be better
My only issue with the product is the bottle for the pigment - to be more precise the drop applicator. I had issues with it, the liquid wouldn't go through it no matter how long I waited or how hard I squeezed the bottle. Once the cap fell off and half of the product went to my resin and I couldn't cure it after that :(. So now I remove the drop applicator and scoop the amount of the liquid that I need with a silicone tool and it works great >3. The pigment itself is awesome and has a nice shimmer to it. Will definitely buy more colours in the future.
- JHJennifer H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFavorite!
I love these shimmer pigments! Just enough shimmer and amazing soft colors! Will definately buy againa
- MSMira S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat!
I prefer these liquid mica over the powder form as they dissolve way more easy. Were delivered safely, the shine is very nice. Too bad that the white and pink are always sold out xD
- PTPheng T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPurple
Great shimmer to the color!