Food Grade Translucent Silicone Mold Maker (500g)
Sophie & Toffee Translucent Silicone Mold Maker is of food grade which you can use for soap crafts, food and chocolate making as well as for resin craft!
It is entirely non-toxic, easy to use and dry within a few hours.
You do not need to worry about any odour or bubbles-forming as these are high quality made.
Once you mixed your solution, you can see the tiny bubbles slowly disappearing!
This mold maker will cure in semi-transparent colour and will be ideal to use with Epoxy Resin, UV Resin and Polymer Clay crafts.
Note: This mold maker is not suitable to cast with UV resin made pieces.
- This is a 1:1 ratio mix
- Mix up Part A and Part B equally
- Stir thoroughly, you can ignore the bubbles as it will disappear
- Place your item in a container or a cutter with a tape to hold the piece in place
- Pour in your mixture and wait for curing (within a few hours)
Note: This product is filled by weight (g) and not by volume (ml).
Watch the demo video in action:
Pack Size: A - 250grams, B - 250 grams
- AGAnna G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoeasy to use
This is actually very easy to use and works really well. Had no problems with it at all.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SASarah A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoperfect silicone kit
This is the best mould maker kit i have ever used! Easy to measure and mix, curesvery clear and bubble free. Will be repurchasing this many times
- MSMira S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat!
The two bottles arrived perfectly fine and bound together by plastic wrap (not shown here), there´s also an extra seal on the white caps to prevent leakages. I´m excited to use this to make my own molds, but since I assume that this is Platinum Silicone you cannot use UV cured resin objects as a cast (as written in the description), otherwise the silicone will not cure unless you coat the object with a specifically bought inhibitor. The silicone itself is perfectly translucent white.
- KBKathryn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agomold maker
this is my second time working with this, and I do enjoy it quite alot, and this time it is not leaking :D
- LCLaura C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAmazing product
This mold maker is fast and detailed. I will order more. Makes nice sturdy but workable molds!