Glow in the Dark Pigment Dye
Sophie & Toffee newest colorant pigment dye is now available in glow in the dark solid colours!
You will only need to use a few drops to achieve the colour you desire.
With 20 colours, we have covered all the popular shades which are commonly used in crafting.
However, if you need your own custom colours, you can still mix them up!
The best part is that all of these colours glow in the dark.
Note: You will need to cut off the tip of the applicator in order to use. They are sealed up to prevent leakage.
Advantages of using this version of dye:
- Usage of our dye will not interfere with your resin curing
- Easier to use as compared to powder type
- Precise administering of dye with drop applicator
- Can be easily mixed with other pearl colours
- No leakage, tip is sealed
- 20 colours, no need to pre-mix
- No clumps and mix well
Pack Size: 15ml
Colors: Jade White / Crystal White / White / Orange / Orange Red / Lemon Yellow / Apple Green / Green / Sky Blue / Sapphire Blue / Orange Yellow / Rose Pink / Hot Pink / Light Pink / Red / Purple Red / Light Purple / Purple / Black / Gold
- SLSusan L.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 days agoOut for Decision
I have sent an email about this product. The two bottles I checked both had most the color in a hardened sediment on the bottom of the bottle. No amount of shaking mixed it in. I finally removed the nozzle of one bottle and used a paper clip to loosen the sediment, but couldn't get it all. I didn't try with the other bottle or look at any of the other bottles.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SPSabina P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove them
I've bought multiple colours and I really love them! A few drops in clear resin goes a long way!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SBSavannah B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars8 months agoMeh
It didn't work very well, no glow at all when the resin was fully cured, but it worked fine before that.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CGChelsea g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGood pigment
I love the dropper that comes with dye. It let’s out the perfect amount. It blends with the resin really well. I can’t wait to get more!
- EVEsther V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGlow in the dark pigment dye
Mooie kleur en genoeg glow in the Derk