Clear UV Resin for Silicone Molds (200g)
Sophie & Toffee UV Resin are made with imported materials from Japan. It cures very hard under UV light or under sunlight.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles. You will also notice that the smell is of special blend and will not smell as strong as other brands of UV Resin.
This is our newest series of UV resin made to use with silicone molds. Curing under normal conditions, your pieces will have minimal shrinkage.
The opening of this bottle is small, perfect for small crafts accuracy with open bezel charms or small silicone molds.
Advantages of using our UV Resin:
- Fast curing, within 5-30 mins depends on the light you use.
- Easy application with screw on cap and small opening pointed tip.
- Minimize wrapping and shrinkage when used with molds.
- Does not have strong odor.
- 100% non-toxic.
- Under UV LED light (9w or 36w) or UV torch, it will take 2-3 mins to cure.
- Under direct sunlight, it will take 10-15 mins to cure.
- On a cloudy day, it will take 30-60 mins to cure.
This is a refill bottle, which you can use to fill up our 25g or 60g and 100g bottles.
Pack Size: 200g
- NPNicole P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat for beginners
My sisters and I have wanted to try resin for a while so I finally decided to get some supplies. I definitely recommend the UV resin if you’re just starting out and want to test the waters since it cures fast and there’s less worry of bubbles since you don’t have to mix parts A and B.Was this helpful?
- SASarah A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGood stuff!
The best value resin around. Fair price, cures nicely, mimimal shrinking, handy screw on lid and squeeze tube lid.Was this helpful?
- BDBrianna D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoTop quality resin
My favorite UV resin by far!Was this helpful?
- ALAlexis L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat Product
I love using this resin!! I use it for jewelry pieces and it cures completely in about 2-3 minutes with no sticky residue and no yellowing. I’ve also noticed minimal bubbles and it doesn’t smell at all. I will be purchasing again!Was this helpful?
- CYCasandra Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBest Resin for Any Project!
Absolutely incredible product! I use this resin for so many projects and I'm always happy with how it turns out. I used this to make a sun catcher/wall-hanging for my Etsy shop, "CYoungloveGrow". I will always be a Sophie and Toffee customer!Was this helpful?