Clear UV Resin for Silicone Molds (500g)
Sophie & Toffee UV Resin are made with imported materials from Japan. It cures very hard under UV light or under sunlight.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles. You will also notice that the smell is of special blend and will not smell as strong as other brands of UV Resin.
This is our newest series of UV resin made to use with silicone molds. Curing under normal conditions, your pieces will have minimal shrinkage.
The opening of this bottle is small, perfect for small crafts accuracy with open bezel charms or small silicone molds.
Advantages of using our UV Resin:
- Fast curing, within 5-30 mins depends on the light you use.
- Easy application with screw on cap and small opening pointed tip.
- Minimize wrapping and shrinkage when used with molds.
- Does not have strong odor.
- 100% non-toxic.
- Under UV LED light (9w or 36w) or UV torch, it will take 2-3 mins to cure.
- Under direct sunlight, it will take 10-15 mins to cure.
- On a cloudy day, it will take 30-60 mins to cure.
This is a refill bottle, which you can use to fill up our 25g or 60g and 100g bottles.
Pack Size: 500g