Clear UV Resin Hard/Thin Type - 60g
Sophie & Toffee UV Resin are made with imported materials from Japan. It cures very hard under UV light or under sunlight.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles. You will also notice that the smell is of special blend and will not smell as strong as other brands of UV Resin.
The opening of this bottle is small, perfect for small crafts accuracy with open bezel charms or small silicone molds.
Advantages of using our UV Resin:
- Fast curing, within 5-30 mins depends on the light you use
- Easy application with screw on cap and small opening pointed tip.
- Easy to make resin jewelry and other finished products.
- Special blend of resin smell by Sophie & Toffee.
- Superb transparency and hardness.
- 100% non-toxic.
- Under UV LED light (9w or 36w) or UV torch, it will take 2-3 mins to cure.
- Under direct sunlight, it will take 10-15 mins to cure.
- On a cloudy day, it will take 30-60 mins to cure.
WATCH THE PRODUCT IN ACTION:
Pack Size: 60g
- MDMireia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoIt's not used yet, BUT
Before using this I have to finish another bottle of UV resin that I have, but what I can say is that it came in a cute and well protected box and in GREAT condition (box & items inside). I have no doubt that the product itself would be great as well. I will drop a proper review when that time comes.Was this helpful?
- STStacy T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoGreat for thin projects
My only complaint with this batch is that it’s taking longer to harden than my last batch. I did order the larger bottle previously (hard/thin type), but it was out of stock this time. Not sure if the batch was different or if the formula is?Was this helpful?
- KBKenzie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoLove it!
Absolutelt love using this resin but i always have one issue. It remains slightly sticky after curing and shows fingerprints very badly until wiped away with alcohol. I use to seal my clay pieces and to make small resin jewelry.Was this helpful?
- BBellaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAmazing
Was recommended this resin by a youtuber that I like and they weren't wrong with their recommendation! This UV resin is so good, and cures with polymer clay really well!Was this helpful?
- CCaitlynVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBest UV resin
I have tried several different UV resins, from the most expensive to the least & this is by far my favorite. I'm so happy to have found a UV resin I love and is easy to work with. I will only be buying this from now on! Below in the photo is this uv resin @m& Sophie and toffee's crystal pigments. They work so well togetherWas this helpful?