Clear UV Resin Thick Type (200g)
Sophie & Toffee UV Resin are made with imported materials from Japan. It cures very hard under UV light or under sunlight.
You will expect crystal clear transparency with little or no bubbles. You will also notice that the smell is of special blend and will not smell as strong as other brands of UV Resin.
The opening of this bottle is small, perfect for small crafts accuracy with open bezel charms or small silicone molds.
Advantages of using our UV Resin:
- Fast curing, within 5-30 mins depends on the light you use
- Easy application with screw on cap and small opening pointed tip.
- Easy to make resin jewelry and other finished products.
- Special blend of resin smell by Sophie & Toffee.
- Superb transparency and hardness.
- 100% non-toxic.
- Under UV LED light (9w or 36w) or UV torch, it will take 2-3 mins to cure.
- Under direct sunlight, it will take 10-15 mins to cure.
- On a cloudy day, it will take 30-60 mins to cure.
This is a refill bottle, which you can use to fill up our 25g or 60g and 100g bottles.
Pack Size: 200g
- BTBethany T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoDoes what it should
This resin worked great for my quick shaker project. Cured readily and nicely. I paired it with the uv gloss sealer and got beautiful results.Was this helpful?
- SASarah A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWorked Awesome!
The large bottle is easy to get resin out of, the nozzle is the perfect size to get it out, and it hardens so nicely! I haven't had any issues with it taking long to harden, or making bubbles in thicker pieces. 10/10, would recommend.Was this helpful?
- HGHeather G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoLove to dome!
This resin is perfect for doming your pieces! It's the best resin for finishing your work. I love it!Was this helpful?
- KAKim A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoClear UV Resin Thick Type
It‘s so easy to work with it. Doming is a piece of cake!Was this helpful?
- EMEmily M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat product
This resin was great for filling large spaces and doming. The thickness made it easy to spread without worrying about it being runny.Was this helpful?